High Touch Point Sanitizing Service:
We are considered an Essential Business; therefore, we are doing our part to serve and to assist in stopping the spread of COVID-19 by offering a special High Touch Point Service. Sanitizing the areas of your home that are actively touched.
Areas/items such as those listed below:
✔ Door Panels
✔ Door handles/knobs
✔ Kitchen cabinet & drawer fronts, handles/knobs
✔ Bathroom cabinet & drawer fronts, handles/knobs
✔ Kitchen appliance handles & dials/touch pad (Oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave)
✔ Kitchen and Bathroom faucets
✔ Exterior of your Keurig/coffee pot and other exterior small appliances on your counters
✔ All light switches & plates throughout your scheduled service areas
✔ Your landline phone(s)
✔ Your TV remotes
✔ Laundry room appliance handles, dials/touch-pads
✔ Stair railings
✔ Chair backs
✔ Broad surfaces (kitchen and bathroom counter-tops)
✔ Kitchen trash can exterior, including lid
Our High Touch Point Sanitizing Service is available as a stand-alone service or as an upgrade to any scheduled service. If you are interested in our High Touch Point Sanitizing Service (without a full house cleaning), please call our office @ 410-549-0727 (M-F 8am – 4pm) to schedule. You may add this service as an upgrade to any service using our online quote/booking form.
March 24th Update:
As of yesterday, March 23, 2020, Governor Larry Hogan released guidance to companies in Maryland – deeming which businesses, organizations, and/or facilities are recognized as part of the federal critical infrastructure sectors. The services which Immaculate Clean provides to its community falls under the critical “essential” services category. We are not only proud, but we are equipped, and prepared to do our part as an essential business during this COVID-19 crisis.
As concern about the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues, the health and safety of our valued clients and our courageous cleaning representatives is our number one priority. Immaculate Clean’s field reps play a critical role in supporting our customers. We intend to support our customers and our employees in alignment with local, state, and/or federal direction, while also confirming everyone is prepared for any potential challenges related to the spread of the virus. We will be evaluating daily in the ever developing environment.
To this end, we are introducing and enforcing more stringent protocols.
Prior to entry into a client’s home or office, we will require a risk assessment from the client by asking the following questions in your confirmation email by responding and again at the time of entry if client or other household occupants are at home:
- Do you have or have you had any confirmed cases of COVID-19 in your home?
- Is anyone in your home displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and have not been tested?
- Has any member of the household been traveling or been exposed directly to someone with COVID-19 virus?
Cleaning technicians should never enter a home or office if someone there has been quarantined or tested positive to COVID-19.
Please, immediately report any health or safety concerns prior to your scheduled cleaning appointment to our office at (410) 549-0727 and ask to speak to Tina or Donna.
What are we doing to make a difference?
Many organizations are taking an abundance of precaution to ensure the health and safety of all individuals. Our response, before our cleaning technician performs any work at your home or office, we
have asked them to do the following:
- Wash and or sanitize their hands upon every entry and re-entry as well as using gloves.
- Usage of hospital -grade disinfecting products.
- Wipe down all handles and high touch areas of cleaning equipment and supplies before each
- Additional time spent, at no additional cost to our existing clients, disinfecting high touch areas in home or
Our cleaning reps are also committed to the follow the below CDC precautions until further notice:
- Stay home if they are sick.
- If you have any symptoms related to COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC, please take care of your health and keep your colleagues safe by staying at home to avoid any potential exposure.
- Clean your hands often.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact.
- Place six-foot distance between yourself and other people.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
We will continue to monitor the situation on a regular basis and keep you informed as we move forward. Again, your patience with our need to make adjustments as necessary is greatly appreciated, and we will continue to communicate with everyone.
If you have any concerns, please call our office at (410) 549-0727. Thank you on behalf of the staff at Immaculate Clean, Inc.,
and from myself.
Dawn Fiscella, President and Founder
Immaculate Clean Inc.
(410) 707-8554 direct phone/text
March 22nd Update:
We recognize that our community needs us more than ever before. Immaculate Clean is doing our part to mobilize our team to help in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
We need the help of everyone! What You Can Do Now: Spread the word! Immaculate Clean is prepared and proud to serve.
- If you or someone you know owns a small business, perhaps forced to close down temporarily, please let them know that Immaculate is delivering a disinfecting service of the most active High Touch Points. The business owner will be provided with a sign for display that confirms their commitment to their employees and patrons “Our business has been cleaned, and sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectants that do prevent the spread of COVID-19 as well as all other non-enveloping viruses”.
- If you or someone you know see the importance in having their home cleaned, sanitized and disinfected, please know that Immaculate Clean is staffed, and equipped to serve during this unprecedented time.
- If you or someone you know (particularly the elderly and most susceptible) are in need of extra support in getting groceries and/or medications, please let them know that Immaculate Clean is staffed, and prepared to serve.
- If you or someone you know is on the front line (First Responders and Healthcare professionals), please let them know that Immaculate wants to help their family and their home, as they work triple time to care for others.
We are equipped with hospital-grade disinfecting products, our staff wear Nitrile gloves, we are healthy, and we are prepared to mobilize to do our part as an essential business during this COVID-19 crisis.
Thank you, in advance, for doing your part.
Dawn Fiscella, President and Founder
Immaculate Clean Inc
410 707-8554 direct phone/text
May you stay safe, sanitized and healthy.
Be Kind. Do Good.
Please consider supporting the small businesses in our community that you have done business with in any way possible. They are facing perhaps their most difficult times during this crisis.