1. Less StressA study conducted in 2009 revealed that women who reported higher levels of stress feel they have messier homes. It’s no wonder that clutter, mess, and disorganization can make you feel anxious. When your home is a mess, you’re more likely to feel chaotic and out of sorts. Whether you are always misplacing your keys, or your kids can’t find their homework, messes amplify stress. Having a reoccurring cleaning service can lower your stress levels. You won’t always have the daunting task of cleaning hanging over your head every weekend. Instead, you can spend more time decompressing and with your family.
2. Increase in ProductivityIt can be hard to stay motivated when you’re surrounded by clutter. A chaotic space doesn’t lend itself to a productive environment. According to a study conducted by Princeton, having a cleaner home can actually make you feel more productive. If you work at home it can be hard to stay motivated. You may put off work or weekend tasks to avoid the cleaning you need to do beforehand. End the cycle of procrastination with cleaning and organization.
3. Feeling Secure: What Does a Messy House Say About You?Having a messy home can lead to feelings of insecurity. You might avoid having people over or enjoying time with friends and family. If you feel anxious every time someone is coming over, the mess in your home may be to blame. When your house is clean, you’ll feel more prepared to entertain. You’ll feel a huge weight lifted off of your shoulders. Instead of panicking when someone comes to your home, you can sit back and enjoy quality time with them.
4. Reduces ConflictIn a messy house, there are often conflicts over cleaning up. You might battle over who’s turn it is to unload the dishwasher or sweep the floor. Whatever the fight, a house that isn’t clean can create tension. When you have a house full of people, having a streamlined home is even more important.
5. Boosts CreativityHaving a clean and organized environment can make your mind clear to focus on other things. Instead of looking at a chaotic mess, you’ll have a fresh and organized space to think and brainstorm. Get those creative ideas flowing with an organized workspace. No matter what project you’re working on, having a clean home will boost your inspiration.
A Clean Home Is a Happy HomeHaving a clean house means less stress, anxiety, and tension. A clean home is a happy home after all. When your home is clean and organized, you’ll be excited to come home each day. When you’re not worried about always cleaning, you can enjoy your leisure time. Leave the stress for work and make your home a sanctuary. A regular cleaning service can take the pressure off. To get in touch with a home cleaning professional, get your instant cleaning quote from Immaculate Clean.
Ask For RecommendationsDo you know friends, coworkers, or family members who use a cleaning service? They’re a great resource for recommendations since they have firsthand experience. Start by asking them which company they currently use. Get their feedback on the quality of the service, including how clean they get the house, how well they communicate, and the overall experience. It’s also a good idea to ask if they’ve used other cleaning services in the past. If they’ve had a negative experience with a different company that caused them to switch, you want to know so you can avoid the previous company.
Research Available ServicesCleaning companies might offer different services, so it’s important to understand what you need and ensure the companies you’re considering offer those services. Visit each cleaner’s website and look for a services section. This tells you specifically what the company does. Some companies might specialize in a specific type of cleaning, such as commercial cleaning, deep cleaning, or moving cleaning. Some offer only basic house cleaning services, while others have add-on services, such as cleaning ovens and refrigerators.
Investigate OnlineDo a little online investigation to look for red flags about the company. You can’t always trust everything you see online, but if one company has lots of similar complaints, you may want to avoid it. Review sites and the Better Business Bureau are good places to check for red flags. If the company has a Facebook page, you can check the ratings and reviews there.
Clarify the SpecificsVerify the cost per visit, how you can pay, and when payment is due. Check on the terms of the service, especially relating to changes and cancellations. You may have to pay a cancellation fee or give a certain amount of notice to make changes. Ask if you have to provide the cleaning supplies or if the company provides them. If they provide their own, find out about the type of cleaning products used. The quality of the products and tools used affects how clean and sanitized your home is.
Verify CredentialsYou’re letting cleaners into your home, so you want some level of protection should something happen. Verify that the cleaning company is insured and bonded. Depending on the state requirements, the company may need to be licensed. If it’s a large company with multiple employees, verify that they have workers’ compensation insurance. This covers any injuries the cleaners may have while in your home.
Find A CleanerWhen you’re ready to find a cleaner for your home, take the time to research the options fully. Find a reliable, quality cleaning service that will protect your home and give you the fresh, clean results you want. Are you looking for a cleaner in the Eldersburg, Maryland, area? Explore our cleaning services and give us a call at (410) 549-0727 to avail cleaning services around Eldersburg .
When you think about cleaning your house, tasks like wiping down counter tops and vacuuming carpets probably come to mind. You might clean the bathroom and make sure everything is tidied up, but when was the last time you hand wiped your fan blades, window lock ledges, sills and baseboards? What about the interior of your refrigerator? Cleaning your home is important and sometimes you need to go above and beyond.
Deep Cleaning Addresses the Commonly Ignored Build Up
There are plenty of areas within our homes that we don’t often get to or get to at all. Life is BUSY! The baseboards of closets, underneath the beds, cabinet fronts, and other areas where dust doesn’t stop and continues to build up. Just like grass in the warm weather months, dust and buildup don’t stop no matter the activity in your home. To be fair, these neglected areas may not need as much attention as often, but they will eventually begin to attract and accumulate build up if unattended to for long periods of time. We call this “old” dirt in the professional cleaning industry.
Deep Cleaning Tackles the Tough Stuff
Some cleaning jobs around the house get continually put off because they aren’t the easiest to complete. Ceiling fans tend to accumulate dust quickly, but many of us rarely look towards the ceiling when surveying areas that are in need of cleaning. If we do notice a dusty fan or cobwebbed ceiling, few homeowners have the immediate reaction of searching their home for a ladder that is tall enough to reach these high places and climbing up there to take care of the dust. A thorough, deep cleaning will address hard-to-reach areas as well as other troublesome spots:
- Window sills
- Door panels
- Lamp shades
- Cabinet fronts
- Carpet Edges
Deep Cleaning Gives You More Free Time
Deeper and more efficient house cleanings ultimately provides you with two major benefits when it comes to your own tidying duties as a homeowner:
#1 – Individual cleanings between deep treatments will be less intensive and therefore require less of your time.
#2 – Cleaning sessions can be completed with a stronger routine. Every two weeks is the maximum before that “old” dirt starts accumulating and becomes harder to handle. A quick dust with a lamps wool duster won’t be sufficient. Hand wiping may be required.
How to Schedule a Deep Cleaning in Eldersburg, MD
If you’re tired of trying to maintain an exhausting schedule of cleanings in your home and want more free time to do the things you enjoy, hiring the professionals at Immaculate Clean to perform deep cleaning services for you is one of the smartest decisions you can make. To get started, simply fill out our form to request a FREE cleaning estimate or contact us by phone at 410-549-0727 today!