1. Your Home Will SparkleA professional maid will be able to clean your home until it sparkles. They are professionals and usually plan their time with a checklist to ensure the important areas are addressed at each visit. Better yet, when a beautiful, clean environment surrounds you, you are more likely to keep it that way longer!
2. Save Your Precious TimeAs a busy individual, you likely already find that there simply aren’t enough hours in the day to do everything you want to do! Cleaning all the different areas of your home often doesn’t make the list. By hiring a professional cleaning service, you will have more quality time for yourself and your family. Better yet, you will have the energy to enjoy time with loved ones instead of working to scrub the toilet!
3. Forget About Buying SuppliesIf you hire a professional service, you don’t need to consider the supplies. Instead, most services bring their own supplies that are tested and safe for use. Better yet, you won’t need to store the hundreds of bottles of cleaning fluids that are needed. This clears space in your home. Who doesn’t need that?
4. Only Pay For the Service Plan You NeedIs your home in the need of some extra TLC in certain areas, but you just don’t have the time to maintain it? Or, are you more in the need of a quarterly deep clean? Keeping a clean and sanitized home is more important than ever. Whatever level of help you require, you can hire a professional maid service that offers a plan that is right for you. Some even offer custom “priority list” plans that focus the cleaning on the most critical areas of your home.
5. Save Money in the Long TermIf you don’t regularly clean your carpet, floors, or bathrooms, then you will find that when you come to sell your home, you’ll need to hire someone to deep clean space. However, if you hire a professional to regularly maintain and clean your home, you’ll find that the cost of a moving clean is a lot cheaper. Furthermore, by keeping your house clean and maintaining your furniture and floors, you’ll ensure that they last for a lot longer and don’t need to be replaced.
6. Make Your Home HealthierIf 2020 has taught us anything; it is the importance of keeping our homes clean and sanitized. Regularly cleaning not only helps maintain the cleanliness of your home, but it helps keep us all healthy as well. Ask us about everything we’re doing in 2021 to further improve our “cleaning for your health”.
7. Hire a Maid Service to Improve Your LifeIf you hire a professional cleaning service, you’ll notice that your home becomes a safe haven, rather than a burden with hundreds of cleaning tasks to do each day! Better yet, when you regularly deep clean your home, you’ll be able to spontaneously invite friends and family over and not need to rush and clean.Whatever your cleaning needs may be, look no further than Immaculate Clean. They offer a range of recurring service plans, Deluxe and General, as well as one time cleans. They’ve been in business serving their local community since 2004 and their trained experts will make your home sparkle.
Hiring someone to clean your home is an awesome way to enjoy a sanitary space without having to sacrifice your free time. To make sure that you’re getting the most out of your house cleaning services, we’ve put together some helpful tasks and tips to help us help you. Let’s take a look.
Don’t Clean Before the Cleaners
When we come into your home, we’re going to focus on cleaning and sanitizing. To do that, we need to make sure that obstacles are minimized. A home that is picked up and tidy prior to our arrival enables us to work efficiently while bringing consistently effective results. But please, don’t “clean before the cleaners”. Cleaning is our job, and we’re really good at it!
Let Us Know What Rooms Cause Your Family The Biggest Challenge
Do you feel like you can handle the brunt of the routine weekly maintenance cleaning of your home, but just wish you could “get a little help from your friends” in those high traffic areas that take too much of your time? Bathrooms and kitchens always feel like they never stay clean for long? We can customize your service plan to only address the areas that you would rather not have to tend to. We are here for you and ready to go to battle for you, fighting those dirt and germs that never seem to stop. With professional grade equipment, tools and cleaning agents, there’s no job to difficult. Turn to your friends at Immaculate Clean. Our staff is trained to tackle the toughest jobs. They are equipped with the right tools that will get the results that you have wished for. Imagine how proud you’ll feel when those unexpected guests pop in on you and your home has been maintained by the professionals.
Make Sure Your Furry Family Members Feel Comfortable and Not Afraid
At Immaculate Clean, our entire staff loves animals. In fact, most of us have furry family members of our own. This is why it is very important to us that your furry friends feel safe and secure on day of service. We also want our staff to feel safe and secure. Make sure that any questions or concerns are addressed at time of hire in regards to your pet’s(s’) favorite place to rest and play. Our goal is to ensure that everyone living in your home has a positive experience. We’ll make sure to address any concerns at time of hire.
Ready for The Pride that Results from an “Immaculate Clean” Home?
We’re ready to help bring a whole new level of harmony into your home. You deserve it and we’re prepared to deliver a consistent level of service excellence. To learn more about how we serve our clients, contact us today. We look forward to meeting your needs and improving your quality of life. Life’s way to short for busy homeowners to stress over the cleanliness of their home. Immaculate Clean is here to help. There’s a pride that results when you place your trust in the hands of the professionals. We hope you’ll choose to experience this for yourself. Your family will thank you for taking back your free time to spend it doing what you and your family enjoy the most.